Planters Have Never Been Trendier!
Gardening has transformed from a means to grow food and flowers to a décor accent in recent times. Gardens and It is not only about growing plants but about the décor aesthetic and the entire look of your home garden. In today’s fast and stressful life. In this whole endeavour planters play a key role, they up the look of your plant and allow you to add your own personal touch to your plants. Planters are the new décor superheroes and if you don’t believe us just browse the million websites selling a million different stunning planters.
Adding plants to your home is one of the easiest ways to add extra life to your space. But, finding the right planters can be a little bit of a challenge—they should be functional, but not restrict your style. In recent times, there has been more to life than plain terra cotta. With some of the trendy indoor planters available, your greenery will be looking its best even if you miss your watering schedule a couple of times.
Lets take a look at the trends and the type of planters ruling the world of social media these days and give you some great ideas to make your space worthy of the gram.
Bulky, ornate planters are out, and sleek, modern styles are in. Many of these modern styles tend to be lightweight to ease movement as per décor changes.
Wood-trimmed, galvanized, and corrugated finish planters are being seeing more and more. The angular metal containers seem to work better with contemporary houses. Cast concrete containers, as well as lightweight lookalikes made of resin, are trending.
It’s not surprising that neutral colours are dominating planters. People are gravitating towards shades of black, white, grey, and gold. Besides neutrals, the one colour that has stood the test of time is cobalt blue.
- Rustic and rusty
The idea of repurposing rusty old junk into treasured garden art is catching steam around the globe. The “shabby chic garden antique aesthetic,” is going for the win and by planting in weathered metal colanders, perforated locker drawers, chipped teacups, and other household items is a great option.
- In the end, variety wins
The best way to go about and to add your own personality is to mix and match pots among these trends, rather than overhauling the entire pottery collection to match each season’s style. Where you live and personal tastes are also important, so variety is essential.
Now, let’s talk about specific planter looks that are a permanent fixture in all the lovely décor posts you see. After all, no home is complete without plants.
- Rope Plant Basket: Sometimes the easiest way to dress up a plant is to put it in a woven rope basket. it adds the right amount of farmhouse chic to any space. Just lift it out to water and drain.
- Modern Geometric Ceramic Planter : This planter serves up a subtle cool with its all-over geometric pattern. What’s more is that you can customise your planters with a little DIY involving a plain white ceramic planter and marker pens.
- Hanging Planter : No space no worries. Hanging planters today come in so much variety, from coir to brass, that you will be spoilt for choice. Create nooks of green and put a reading chair in your green oasis for that ultimate relaxing space. It also helps add height to your space. Macramé is bae.
- Tiled planters: Get a hint of Jaipur or Morocco to your homes with colourful tiled planters. They bring back the summer holiday vibes with some ethnic feels. You can also go for tile or ikkat prints on ceramic planters. It is the right dose of pop.
- Wooden planters : Rustic, sustainable, understated chic, mid-century modern, and versatile. What more can be said.
- Colour block planters: Like colour, but not too much of it. This is your answer. The prefect combination of neutral to colour for your décor.
- Self-watering pots : For those of you who always kill your plants, I present to you: a self-watering planter. It does all the hard work for you.
- Geometric metal hanging : Give your hanging plants a little geometric flair with metallic hanging pots, which feature minimalistic wire frames for that perfect Scandinavian décor. If you want to go lux, go for the gold edged terrariums in metal and glass.
- Bust/face Pot : Turn your corners into a little art museum or a fun quirky station by planting greenery and flowers in new face planters or Grecian bust pots.
- Modern Planter With Wood Stand: Mid-century modern fans will love this sleek, simple planter, which comes with a wooden stand. Doesn’t eat up the floor space while elevating your plants to the next level.
- Gold/copper floor planters: For a simple pop of warmth and shine, go with this metal plant pot in gold or copper finish. Also, super lux.
- Concrete Pot: Searching for a simple, industrial pot for tiny plants like succulents? Look no further than these babies in handmade concrete.So, what are you waiting for. Get planting. Happy gardening!