Corporate Sales Manager - Hyderabad
Full Time | On-Site | Hyderabad | Posted on 25th December
We are a young dynamic team obsessed with the world of gardening and taking it to people. As a top emerging brand fuelling India’s new-found love for gardening, we are invested in being the best aid to existing gardeners as well as the newbies who step into this world every single day.
We owe our success to a team of people who care about each part of the process – from horticultural experts to customer delight. Our inclusive environment inspires our tribe to do better, experiment more, collaborate, and feel more encouraged to share their ideas. As we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for problem-solving & big thinkers to come aboard!
- Responsible for leading end to end sales cycle for corporate gifting vertical in the assigned territory
- Research & identify sales opportunities for Corporate Gifting, generating leads, targeting potential clients.
- Coordinate with corporates for corporate gifting, meet clients & understand their needs and pitch the product in accordance.
- Develop and sustain long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and resolve customer complaints.
- Ensuring maximum branding and visibility in assigned territory and capturing the targeted market
- Analyse competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success
- Maintain, strengthen, retain and up-sell to existing clientele / key accounts
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager’s review
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and feedback
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in corporate sales/gifting.
- A track record of achieving and exceeding results/KPIs.
- Business/commercial acumen on pricing/contract issues.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Previous experience in corporate gifting/promotional gifting/stationery/gifting/online gifting portals sectors will be preferred
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Powerpoint, Gsuite, CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- An ability to speak fluent English is needed
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
If you love plants, the world of e-commerce and super-passionate teams, we may be just the right fit for you. Side note – your home will look great once you join us