Symptom - Black spots on leaves, Branches or shoots die from the tip inward
1. Black spots appear on mature leaves.
2. Next appear on stem form eye shape like spots.
3. Dark brown or black spots are seen on upper portion of leaves.
4. Disease passed from leaves-branches-main stem to roots.
5. On fruit surface dark brown to black spots appear which further enlarge and fruit may fall down before maturity.
1. Supply the plant nutrients properly.
2. Clean cultivation with collection and destruction of infected plant parts immediately.
Don’t miss our updates on gardening tips & best practices.
Welcome To Ugaoo!
Who else understands your love for gardening better than team Ugaoo? Come, let's join hands to create green spaces that speak volumes about your love for gardening. Our extensive product range, decent prices and presence in cities like Pune, Mumbai, Dehli, Bangalore, Calcutta, Chennai, Hyderabad to name a few; will not only help you grow your own food, but will also assist in creating a greener India.