Symptom - Reddish powdery spots/spores appear on leaves
1.Mostly attack on leaves.
2. Disease may be appear on both surface but it is most common under surface of leaf area.
3. Young leaves are more susceptible to infection than mature one.
4. Fruits drop prematurely.
5. Vegetative growth is reduced on diseased trees because of defoliation.
1. Supply the plant nutrients properly.
2. Clean cultivation with collection and destruction of infected plant parts immediately.
3.Remove or cut severely infected plant parts.
/Plant Care/Symptoms caused by diseases/Reddish powdery spots/spores appear on leaves202199Reddish powdery spots/spores appear on leaveshttps://www.ugaoo.com/plant-care/symptoms-caused-by-diseases/reddish-powdery-spots-spores-appear-on-leaves.html14
Now Shopping by
At Ugaoo, we firmly believe that we do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, but borrow it from our children.