Symptom - White Powder on the surface of leaf, flowers and stalks
1. It mostly cause on upper portion of leaves.
2. White patches appear on young, green shoots and they may cover the entire terminal portions of the growing shoots.
3.The infection spreads to the floral parts and become discoloured, dwarfed and dried.
4. The infected flower buds fail to open.
1. Supply the plant nutrients properly.
2. Clean cultivation with collection and destruction of infected plant parts immediately.
3. Remove or cut severely infected plants parts.
Don’t miss our updates on gardening tips & best practices.
Welcome To Ugaoo!
Who else understands your love for gardening better than team Ugaoo? Come, let's join hands to create green spaces that speak volumes about your love for gardening. Our extensive product range, decent prices and presence in cities like Pune, Mumbai, Dehli, Bangalore, Calcutta, Chennai, Hyderabad to name a few; will not only help you grow your own food, but will also assist in creating a greener India.