Symptom - Yellow to white Cotton like patches on the leaves
1.All tender, juicy, and tasty plant parts are affected first i.e. leaves, buds, flowers, tendrils.
2. In beginning small yellow circular/ oval spots appear on upper surface of leaves.
3. Spots increase in size and number later on turn brown.
4. Due to sever attack defoliation of leaves, early drop of flowers and immature fruits happens.
1. Cool, humid and cloudy climate is suitable for disease development.
2. Hot and dry weather with plenty of sunshine operates against the disease development.
Don’t miss our updates on gardening tips & best practices.
Welcome To Ugaoo!
Who else understands your love for gardening better than team Ugaoo? Come, let's join hands to create green spaces that speak volumes about your love for gardening. Our extensive product range, decent prices and presence in cities like Pune, Mumbai, Dehli, Bangalore, Calcutta, Chennai, Hyderabad to name a few; will not only help you grow your own food, but will also assist in creating a greener India.