1.fruit borer burrows into the petioles and tender shoots.
2. It results in drooping of leaves and shedding of flower buds.
3. Severe infestations will reduce plant vigour and stunt growth.
4. caterpillars tunnel inside the fruits.
5.A single caterpillar may destroy as many as 4-6 fruits. Damaged fruits show circular exit holes.
1. Continuous cropping may be avoided.
2. Clean cultivation with collection and destruction of infected plant parts immediately.
3. Wear hand gloves while collecting caterpillars.
/Plant Care/Symptoms caused by insects/pests/Holes in the leaves / Fruits197193Holes in the leaves / Fruitshttps://www.ugaoo.com/plant-care/symptoms-caused-by-insects-pests/holes-in-the-leaves-fruits.html14
Now Shopping by
At Ugaoo, we firmly believe that we do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, but borrow it from our children.