A Tea Cup Garden project is one of the most unusual ways of bringing imagination and color to your garden. You utilize unused tea cups lying around the house, or vintage ones that you’ve picked up at a sale and turn them into a one of a kind pot for your plant!
Take a look at the 15 amazing ideas for your teacup garden:
1) Plain White Teacup Pots used for bright flowers tends to give a good contrast to the overall look.
2) A Teacup herb garden gives the impression of being a beautiful self-contained mini garden and it is incredibly cute!
3) Succulents in Tea Cups is a widely recognized style of gardening that can be used for smaller sized succulent plants.
4) Miniature Cacti in Teacups is a unique sight that you won’t see everywhere and will set your garden apart.
5) Making a little pond in your tea cups for pond plants and dotting them around the garden will create a richer environment.
Image Source: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com6) Creating a Snow Globe mini garden by covering your teacup garden with a hollow glass sphere will give you something to display even in winter.
Image Source: Indulgy.com
7) Creating a Rose Garden or a Lily garden in similarly themed teacups will give an attractive continuity effect to the garden.
Image Source: Windowbox.com
8) Lover of polka dots? Try creating beautiful mini-gardens in polka dotted cups to create a vibrant workspace.
Image Source: www.bmstores.co.uk
9) The best way to build a windowsill display is with teacup gardens! Just take elegantly decorated vintage style tea cups and plant your favorite herb!
Image source: www.amazinginteriordesign.com
10) Who doesn’t love to cook with fresh ingredients? Grab a cluster of color themed teacups and plant some edible flowers and herbs to spice up your cooking!
Image Source: img1.etsystatic.com
11) Wooden mugs are an amazing way to add some rustic flavor to your surroundings without a complete overhaul.
Image Source: www.ellajames.co.uk
12) Cover up that vacant space on the wall with teacup flower garden hung to form your favorite shape.
13) Why not create a new world in your tea cups entirely? Pick stone or marble based sturdy cups, create characters through clay and complete the story using some gorgeous succulents or flowers.
Image Source: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
14) The best way to give your favorite plant its due is by placing it in the center of your garden, planted in an eye-catching tea cup for maximum effect.
15) If a teacup isn’t covering your needs, then use a teapot instead! More space to work with and more designs to choose from!
There are endless possibilities to building a teacup garden. Don’t limit your imagination and create your combinations. Let your garden be an inspired space!