Full Time | On-Site | Pune | Posted on 23rd December
We are a young dynamic team obsessed with the world of gardening and taking it to people. As a top emerging brand fuelling India’s new-found love for gardening, we are invested in being the best aid to existing gardeners as well as the newbies who step into this world every single day.
We owe our success to a team of people who care about each part of the process – from horticultural experts to customer delight. Our inclusive environment inspires our tribe to do better, experiment more, collaborate, and feel more encouraged to share their ideas. As we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for problem-solving & big thinkers to come aboard!
About the opportunity:
The SEO specialist will identify strategies, techniques & tactics to grow and increase the traffic to our website as well as improve business results organically. You will closely work with cross functional teams to communicate best SEO practices and ensure its implementation. The role strives on process-oriented thinking, a passion for online marketing and SEO keeping oneself updated with the latest news and updates while being able to separate speculation and facts.
- Website Audit finding out technical issues and solving it
- Develop & Execute optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings.
- Conduct thorough keyword research to identify opportunities and trends. Analyze and optimize existing keyword strategies for continual improvement.
- Implement on-page SEO best practices, including meta tags, headers, and content optimization.
- Collaborate with content creators to ensure SEO-friendly content production.
- Develop and execute effective link-building strategies to enhance domain authority.
- Monitor and evaluate backlink profiles, disavow toxic links, and build high-quality backlinks.
- Closely collaborate with web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly followed throughout website content
- Work with content and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Develop & implement a link-building strategy
- Monitor daily performance metrics with SEO tools such as Google analytics/Google Search Console to understand SEO strategy performance (Performance Tracking and Reporting)
- Recommend changes to website & content architecture, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Regularly monitor & analyse linking on website & optimize accordingly
- Research high-ranking or trending blogs in the industry & recommend it to the content team Communicate with third parties for link-building activity.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Digital Marketing Certification Must.
- Minimum of 3 of years of proven experience in e-commerce industry developing & executing SEO campaigns
- Solid understanding of on-page and off-page SEO best practices
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms, ranking factors, and industry trends
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Solid knowledge of popular SEO tools used in the industry (SEMrush,Moz etc)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Web Trends, Search Console, Google My Business Page)
- Should be able use Google Data Studio for reporting
- Strong analytical skills
- Passionate about digital/eCommerce space and abreast of key trends, benchmarks and innovations in the industry
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Collaborative skills to liaise with cross-functional teams
If you love plants, the world of e-commerce and super-passionate teams, we may be just the right fit for you. Side note – your home will look great once you join us