Finance & Accounts Executive
Full Time | On-Site | Bangalore | Posted on 23rd December
We are a young dynamic team obsessed with the world of gardening and taking it to people. As a top emerging brand fuelling India’s new-found love for gardening, we are invested in being the best aid to existing gardeners as well as the newbies who step into this world every single day.
We owe our success to a team of people who care about each part of the process – from horticultural experts to customer delight. Our inclusive environment inspires our tribe to do better, experiment more, collaborate, and feel more encouraged to share their ideas. As we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for problem-solving & big thinkers to come aboard!
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an ambitious Finance & Accounts Executive to provide support to the department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Ensuring updating and maintenance of Book of accounts & Record-Keeping happens timely
- Ensure regular reconciliations of bank transactions, supplier statements, and customer accounts
- Check bills of material & contractors
- Check invoices of vendors, generate invoices for clients
- TDS & GST working & return filing in time
- Prepare daily expenses vouchers and making payment of various bills and reconciliation of party accounts and scrutiny of General ledger.
- Reconciliation of Accounts Payable and receivable
- Graduation/PG in commerce or related field
- Should have a good working knowledge of GST (GSTR 1 GSTR 3B, GSTR 2A reco) , TDS (24Q & 26Q) and return filing.
- Experience working on Tally ERP
- Excel Basics + VLOOKUP + Pivot Table
If you love plants, the world of e-commerce and super-passionate teams, we may be just the right fit for you. Side note – your home will look great once you join us