1. AraliaOver a period gardeners stopped favouring Aralia plants, and we fail to understand the reason. Aralia is one of the most beautiful and the easiest plant to grow indoors. Even with minimal care, it has the potential to bring long-lasting greenery indoors. Wish to bring Aralia Home? Choose from Aralia Big Leaf Variegated, Aralia Blackiana and Aralia Golden.
2. ChlorophytumAlso known as the Spider Plant, Chlorophytum is a beginner’s plant. When grown indoors it is known to purify the air by absorbing Carbon Monoxide. It can add greenery to your living room, corridors, bedroom, bathrooms or hanging baskets. Did you know that this plant has gained The Royal Horticultural Society’s ‘Award of Garden Merit’. Buy Spider Plant online.
3. DracaenaDracaena of any variant is an excellent dwarf plant with narrow, concave, gracefully recurved leaves. Its deep metallic green foliage with different colour venation (depending on the variety) is very attractive. Bring home this lovely plant and add life to your containers. Buy Dracaena Coffee Plant in India.
4. DieffenbachiaAlso known as Dumb Cane, Dieffenbachia is a dramatic plant with large leaves in many variegated forms. You need to Prune it in regular intervals to keep it from getting leggy.
5. Money plantYou might have heard a lot about the lucky Money Plant. But do you know that is the "devil's vine" because it is impossible to kill? Its foliage has credited as an ornamental plant that is seen in shopping centres, offices, and homes. Available in different varieties Money Plant is efficient in purifying indoor environs and is very easy to grow. Buy money plant online
6. Owa (Ajwain)Owa or ajwain is incredibly easy to grow and is equally stunning. As the plant fills up fast, you can grow it grow it as a hedge in a small garden. But keep it in check as it can run over other plants. It's beautiful ridged leaves make it an ornamental plant and are edible too. You could chew some as a mouth freshener or as an aid to your upset stomach. Pick your Owa plant here.
7. SansevieriaAlso known as The snake plant, Mother-in-law's tongue or Ribbon plant, Sansevieria is a succulent with thick, waxy leaves. It prefers being pot bound and thrives well even if ignored. It is a perfect plant for vacationers. Buy snake plant online.
8. SpathiphyllumYou might have seen Spathiphyllum or Peace Lily given as gifts at graduation parties, social gatherings, weddings, and in floral decorations. Its deep dark green foliage and the white snowy blossoms make it one of the most beautiful house plants in the plant fraternity.
9. SyngoniumOnce brought indoors you will definitely fall in love with this wonderful plant. Syngonium also was known as Goosefoot Plant is simple, elegant and versatile. It is easy to grow, but you need to provide it with some amount of maintenance as pruning as it has unruly nature and tends to creep in the house. Apart from this, Syngonium cleans the air and is rarely troubled by pest or disease infestation. Buy your strikingly beautiful Syngonium Plant online.
10. FernFerns, as you know, do not produce flowers and seeds; they reproduce by spores. Their existence dates back to about 3000 years and includes 12,000 species. Ferns make lovely houseplants and can thrive well indoors if you mist them regularly and maintain their humidity. Choose from a wide range of fern plants here.
Take pleasure in bringing these little green friends home and experience how lively your indoors get. Remember to plant smiles, grow laughter and harvest love.
What plants have you grown indoors? Let us know in the comments section below, and we will help you glam up your indoor garden even more.