AM Business Development - Bangalore
Full Time | On-Site | Bangalore | Posted on 23rd December
We are a young dynamic team obsessed with the world of gardening and taking it to people. As a top emerging brand fuelling India’s new-found love for gardening, we are invested in being the best aid to existing gardeners as well as the newbies who step into this world every single day.
We owe our success to a team of people who care about each part of the process – from horticultural experts to customer delight. Our inclusive environment inspires our tribe to do better, experiment more, collaborate, and feel more encouraged to share their ideas. As we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for problem-solving & big thinkers to come aboard!
- Develop and execute sales plans to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Grow business through the development of new leads and new revenue opportunities
- Addressing customer’s requests, comments, and complaints
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Attend networking events/exhibitions to attract and retain clients.
- Maintain and update sales, marketing and business development documentation.
- Evaluate the supply and availability of stocks
- Manage retail staff, among which includes people working on the floor & support staff
- Investigating market trends and offering products that would appeal to customers
- Motivating employees to achieve targets.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or similar field
- Prior work experience of minimum 5-6 years in sales, business development or similar role
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience with multiple sales techniques
- Experience with CRM software
- Knowledge of indoor & outdoor variety of plants will be added advantage
- Enthusiastic to build good relationships with people
If you love plants, the world of e-commerce and super-passionate teams, we may be just the right fit for you. Side note – your home will look great once you join us