Full Time | On-Site | Pune | Posted on 23rd December
We are a young dynamic team obsessed with the world of gardening and taking it to people. As a top emerging brand fuelling India’s new-found love for gardening, we are invested in being the best aid to existing gardeners as well as the newbies who step into this world every single day.
We owe our success to a team of people who care about each part of the process – from horticultural experts to customer delight. Our inclusive environment inspires our tribe to do better, experiment more, collaborate, and feel more encouraged to share their ideas. As we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for problem-solving & big thinkers to come aboard!
About the opportunity:
As a space that thrives on creative energy, Ugaoo promises you creative freedom to explore and grow, a platform to present your ideas directly to the leaders, and the trust to lead campaigns that you believe in. Ugaoo is a place where we not only focus on growing plants but also the people who work with us. Afterall, plants grow people.
As a Graphic Designer on the team, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to shape the future of the company. We’re seeking a talented, innovative, and proven Graphic Designer who is passionate about design and wants to employ their skills to help the customers connect and understand Ugaoo through visual media.
You should be skilled at all aspects of design, with an understanding of developing brand identity & visual language, along with digital and social marketing. You should be able to think beyond a single channel execution, identify new opportunities, execute complex design and communication strategies, and lead customer-centric journey orchestration.
Be prepared to develop concepts and ideas from the ground up, pitch ideas to leadership, and create compelling, relevant, and meaningful work.
- Oversees all internal- and external-facing online and print creative materials from conception to final delivery; provides clear creative direction, guidance, and feedback to design team members to ensure ability to meet organizational needs.
- Ensures the company’s brand and standards are upheld through all materials, including those created for both internal and external stakeholders, and that all work is strategic, effective, and consistent.
- Practices ownership, takes accountability, and has the ability to project manage, prioritize tasks, and deliver quality products on time with limited supervision.
- Collaborate with the Brand, Marketing, and Growth teams to create compelling digital and print content for our websites, emails, social channels, and ads across our portfolio of brands.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate well with team members and articulate rationale for design decisions.
- A pulse on what is relevant in the design and advertising field to push boundaries and set new standards
- The ability to adapt brand guidelines to multiple uses and think strategically when working on projects and making design suggestions
- Work with content creators and copywriters to make sure template content suits the design
- Maintain exceptional quality of work and make sure all designs adhere to brand guidelines
- The ability to work collaboratively in a creative team environment
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field from top design colleges
- 2+ years’ of proven experience as a Graphic Designer, Graphic Designer, or in a similar role, with a strong attention to detail and knowledge of best practices in the visual communications field.
- A keen eye for aesthetics & details with demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in design tools like Corel Draw, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to clearly articulate ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Must be energetic, positive, flexible, and proactive with a natural sense of curiosity, a can-do attitude and the desire to make work fun!
If you love plants, the world of e-commerce and super-passionate teams, we may be just the right fit for you. Side note – your home will look great once you join us