Inside Sales Executive
Full Time | On-Site | Mumbai | Posted on 23rd December
We are a young dynamic team obsessed with the world of gardening and taking it to people. As a top emerging brand fuelling India’s new-found love for gardening, we are invested in being the best aid to existing gardeners as well as the newbies who step into this world every single day.
We owe our success to a team of people who care about each part of the process – from horticultural experts to customer delight. Our inclusive environment inspires our tribe to do better, experiment more, collaborate, and feel more encouraged to share their ideas. As we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for problem-solving & big thinkers to come aboard!
About the role:
Inside Sales Executive is required to contact potential buyers through phone / emails etc., attend and reply to enquiries, present our services, share quotes / pricing and convert into sales. You are required to perform end to end tasks related to customer enquiry. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have understanding of the inside sales process, interpersonal skills and good communication skills. This role will report to the VP of Corporate Sales.
- Attend the inbound leads and qualify them as a lead
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements & accordingly showcase the solutions that our company can offer
- Negotiate prices with the qualified leads, close the deal and achieve quarterly targets
- Develop & maintain professional relationship with existing clienteles to make sure they are satisfied & request for referrals
- Maintain & report the weekly sales targets and objectives to VP – Corporate Sales
- Establish contacts and expand your database of the prospects
- Generate leads from the identified set of customers through LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Email Marketing, etc.
- Interact with various relevant interest groups on LinkedIn and other forums for brand awareness and generating leads
- Update customer data in the CRM & prepare other MIS as and when required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in inside sales profile
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
If you love plants, the world of e-commerce and super-passionate teams, we may be just the right fit for you. Side note – your home will look great once you join us