Full Time | On-Site | Delhi | Posted on 18 February
We are a young dynamic team obsessed with the world of gardening and taking it to people. As a top emerging brand fuelling India’s new-found love for gardening, we are invested in being the best aid to existing gardeners as well as the newbies who step into this world every single day.
We owe our success to a team of people who care about each part of the process – from horticultural experts to customer delight. Our inclusive environment inspires our tribe to do better, experiment more, collaborate, and feel more encouraged to share their ideas. As we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for problem-solving & big thinkers to come aboard!
- Monitor and maintain current inventory levels; process purchase orders as required; tracks orders
- Track inbound and outbound orders, and maintain GRN, putaway, and gate pass accordingly.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels and replenish stocks as needed.
- Manage stock fulfillment on a regular basis.
- Assess inventory output on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to identify trends in productivity & shortage of fast-moving products.
- Perform physical count of inventory & reconcile actual stock count to computer/tally generated reports at the end of every month.
- Responsible for performing quality checks of the PO received.
- Monitor packaging and unpackaging of the PO received.
- File claims when defective products are discovered.
- Closely work with cross-functional teams like Customer Delight, Order Processing & Logistics.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- 3+ years of experience in managing the inventories
- Must be flexible
- Working days: Monday to Saturday
- Working hours: 09:30 AM to 18:30 PM
- Work Location: Cheemasandra, Bangalore
If you love plants, the world of e-commerce and super-passionate teams, we may be just the right fit for you. Side note – your home will look great once you join us