Full Time | On-Site | Pune | Posted on 25th December
We are a young dynamic team obsessed with the world of gardening and taking it to people. As a top emerging brand fuelling India’s new-found love for gardening, we are invested in being the best aid to existing gardeners as well as the newbies who step into this world every single day.
We owe our success to a team of people who care about each part of the process – from horticultural experts to customer delight. Our inclusive environment inspires our tribe to do better, experiment more, collaborate, and feel more encouraged to share their ideas. As we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for problem-solving & big thinkers to come aboard!
About the role:
Quick Ecommerce Executive will be responsible for managing the brand’s presence on all Q-commerce platforms. Your primary focus will be on product listing, managing inventories, processing PO’s and maintaining relations with Q-Commerce’s SPOC.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the Q-commerce platforms
- Ensure product listings are up-to-date
- Manage inventory levels and coordinate with relevant teams to prevent stock-outs
- Analyse sales data and identify opportunities for growth
- Assist in implementing pricing strategies, discounts, and promotions to boost sales
- Ensure strong relationships across marketplaces to drive event participation, organic business growth, and customer promotions.
- Regular visits to marketplace’s warehouses for inventory audit
- Expansion into new marketplaces & new geographies
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelors of Technology in any field
- Prior experience in managing q-commerce platforms will be preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Should be able to travel frequently on a monthly basis
If you love plants, the world of e-commerce and super-passionate teams, we may be just the right fit for you. Side note – your home will look great once you join us